Thursday, June 25, 2009

Computer Disaster!

Remember when I said in my last post that Nicholas was into everything? Well, the other day, he was sitting on my lap at the computer table and proceeded to grab a nearby cup and spill coffee all over the laptop keyboard. At first it seemed like no big deal, but as the day progressed, things began to go south. So, our computer is now being shipped to Godknowswhere to be "fixed." We'll see...

The word is that we will be without the computer for about 3 weeks. (Gasp!) So, I may not be able to do much blogging during that time, at least not with any pictures, and really... that's the best part. We do have a beautiful 8 month picture to post, but I guess it will have to wait.

All is well with the little guy. We are all sick and tired of the rain and are looking forward to some real summertime weather soon.

Keep your fingers crossed for a speedy and inexpensive remedy to our computer disaster!

No comments: