Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eat, Sleep, Poop - Repeat!


It's been a couple of days so here is what has been going on! Nicholas is doing incredibly well. He's happy as can be and moving around like crazy. You wouldn't know it from these pictures though. He does like to sleep! He's already picking up his head and stretching out his feet pushing against things. He's making good eye contact, even smiles and laughs. I thought he was smiling at me, turned out to be a happy fart...... He's up to 5lb 6.5oz which doesn't surprise me with how much the kid is eating. You can even see the difference already in the pictures. Today he had his second bath and seemed to like it much better than the first one. Rumor around the nursery is that he's coming home tomorrow night (Monday) or Tuesday. I'm thinking he'll be here Tuesday. There are some things that need to be done still that I think will push it to Tuesday.


Kris and I are tired and ready for him to come home. I've been going up to see him after work for a couple of hours the last three days which has made for some long days. Thank goodness my set is over. When I go to work and want to sit around it never happens. Kris has been spending the better part of the days up at the hospital feeding the little man. Sorry to say, I don't have a ton of new photos. I'll work on that tomorrow.


All around things seem to be going very well...... More tomorrow!

No comments: