Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life is Good

Life has been so busy lately! We had such a great weekend together - busy... but great. I swear I don't know how this kid is still standing at the end of the day. Nicholas is absolutely into everything and never stops moving. So, I honestly haven't taken a picture of him in weeks.

Luckily, though, Daddy has an iPhone! Everyday, when I'm at school, Todd sends me pictures of their adventures together - at the park, eating lunch, visiting the firehouse, and all sorts of good stuff. Here are some of those pictures. Enjoy!

(Counting the days until summer vacation!!!!)

Lunch...yummy!


Fun at the park!



Asleep at the park!!
Bubbles!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow he is getting so grown up very good pictures! Can't wait to see him at Highland Lake again.